Review your account activity regularly and report unauthorized transactions or suspicious activity to the credit union as soon as possible.
Baker’s Federal Credit Union will never initiate a request for sensitive information via e-mail or text messaging (e.g. Social Security number, PINs, passwords or account numbers). If you receive an e-mail or a text message that request this type of sensitive information, contact us to verify its authenticity. DO NOT respond directly back to these.
- Never respond to an unsolicited e-mail that asks you for personal financial information.
- Never click on any link in an e-mail you believe is fraudulent.
- Do not be intimidated by an e-mail or caller who suggest dire consequences if you do not immediately provide or verify information.
- If there is concern, telephone the organization using a number that you know to be valid.
- Use the Federal Trade Commission website, www.onguardonline.gov. Consumers can take interactive quizzes designed to enlighten them about identity theft, phishing, spam and online-shopping scams. Elsewhere on the site, consumers can find detailed guidance on how to monitor their credit histories, use effective passwords and recover from identity theft.
Sharon L., President NMLS# 456126
Veronics H., Loan Officer NMLS# 1926955
Chantell G., Member Services
Bakers FCU Routing No: 304087567
What Does Baker's Federal Credit Union Do with your personal Information?
Notice to Customers: Federal law requires that customers for certain transactions be identified by Name, address, government-Issued identification and other relevant information. Therefore, customers may be asked to provide information and identification to comply with the law.