Who can become a member of Baker’s Federal Credit Union
Enroll for a Baker’s Federal Credit Union Account.
- Employees and retirees of Baker’s Supermarket Inc.
- Employees of businesses in the grocery industry located in the Omaha Metropolitan Area
- Employees of Dr. Pepper Snapple Group
- Employees of Pepsi Beverage Co.
- Employees of Grandmother’s Restaurant
- Employees of Don and Millie’s
- Employees of Premier-Distributing Midwest Beverage
- Republic National Distributors
- Family members of employees, retirees members, including spouse, child, stepchild, foster child, adopted child, sibling, parent, stepparent, grandparent, and grandchild.
- Once a member, you may remain a member for life as long as the required minimum balance is maintained in your savings account.
- All accounts at the credit union are federally insured to at least $250,000, and backed by the full faith and credit of the United States Government. National Credit Union Administration , a U.S. Government Agency.
For complete account disclosures, click here.