COVID-19 Coronavirus Update
Message to our Members
The board of directors and management of Baker’s Federal Credit Union continue to monitor the latest updates regarding COVID-19. We want to reassure you that we are here to help with any financial services you need during these difficult times.
We have taken precautionary measures to reduce exposure to COVID-19 by closing access to the lobby. We can transact business for you on site and if necessary, you may schedule an appointment to take care of your transaction needs. We are fully prepared to service your financial needs.
- We have various banking solutions to meet your needs:
- Use online services to transact business such as transfers at www.bakersfcu.org
- Bill Pay services are an option to pay vendors through online banking.
- We have a Night Deposit box located on the corner of our building for deposits.
- Automated Telephone Service to transact business: 402-397-5312.
- You have access to 30,000 Surcharge Free ATM’s. Use this link to locate them:
- Debit and credit cards are available.
- Apply for auto, personal or equity loans online at www.bakersfcu.org
If you are not signed up for any of the services or have questions, give us a call at 402-339-6755 or email at email@example.com.